Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

TAST Challenge 2012- Week 8

When I read about this week's TAST challenge , I was very happy. This week's TAST challenge is "Chain Stitch"! I  thought, if I cannot make any new piece, I can display  my  previous works in chain stitch. Last week was hectic at office, so could not make any new piece. Yesterday I had some time to play with this stitch. So embroidered neckline of a salwar-top with combination of tatting (I will write about my works in tatting in coming posts) and chain stitch.

Brown and beige combination neckline design is here:


The motifs are tatted flower motifs and 
embroidered vine designs with chain stitch, attached kundans and highlighted the kundans with chain stitch. Hand Embroidery has unique elegance!






Here are my previous chain stitch works on sarees. For these I had used Crochet needle.



Hope you liked them.

Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana

5 comments:

  1. beautiful designs..loved it very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artistic Dear. U r truly gifted.Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have done it pretty well . . nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and excellent stitching. You are really talented. :) I liked the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Google analytics