Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pencil Sketching - A Practice

I could not make any painting or pencil sketching recently. This one is sketched for practicing pencil sketching.

Pencil sketching

In this sketch the highlight is hair and eyes. I had taken help of sketching book to sketch this.
 Hope you liked it.
I love batik painting very much. Tried a lot to learn it. But could not.  I have some good batik paintings in my collection. Share about those in my next post.

Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana
-

12 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch . You have captured the expression on the face very well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I tried pencil shades, but never even got close to this one. Beautiful I must say :-)n Keep sketching.

    regards
    http://Shilp3005.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pencil sketching too, but am a very amateur one at that. Your sketch is truly beautiful. Are there any self help books to learn and sharpen the sketching skills that you may recommend for an amateur like me? I am really interested in getting better at my sketches, so please suggest something :) Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sketch ! Difficult to believe that this is your practice sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sketch. The eyes and hair has come very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    If this is a try, this is spectacular!! I make pencil sketches too.

    You can see my sketches on artbypadma.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to list your blog in my list of recommended blogs. Please have a look at my blog and let me know about your views!
    Your experienced guidance would help me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your pencil sketchings are really very good..

    ReplyDelete

Google analytics