Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Glass painting - a new art learnt

I knew about glass painting  and I had tried making 2-3 glass paintings earlier too. Any form of arts and crafts, I wish to learn from professionals, and in detail. Because of time constraints sometimes I'm not able to learn from professionals. But the workshops arranged by some  arts and crafts teachers have helped me a lot to learn some crafts in depth. I have already shared about how I learnt cutie doll making and siporex mural making , making in such workshops organised.
Recently learnt glass painting from a professional . This was a very nice learning experience. The art teacher was very efficient to teach more than 10 people in the stipulated time. As we had selected different glass painting designs to paint , she was giving equal attention to all. I'm very happy about what I learnt from her and also about the glass painting I made. Sharing my happiness with you :)
Here is the glass painting I made:

pebeo glass painting
Glass painting
 This glass painting is made using pebeo glass painting materials on frosted glass. 
Here are  some more glass painting designs made by other fellow learners:
pebeo glass painting
Peacock design -glass painting

pebeo glass painting
Floral design -glass painting

pebeo glass painting
Garden-glass painting
 Made many cards to wish on birthdays etc. Will share in the next post.


Until then-
Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful glass paintings, Ranjana!! I had done one on a glass plate few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! Is there anything that you don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Art Work, Ranjana.. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always a fan of glass painting... the floral design was awesome. kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow WOW! Ranjana.
    Such beautiful work. I love each and every one of those pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingly beautiful work Ranjana neat,beautiful and attractive.
    You are an excellent learner you are going on adding spice to your life .keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make such amazing and exiting works!

    ReplyDelete

Google analytics